NON DIG TECHNOLOGY
Non-Dig Technology is a proven and established method of placing a new pipe within an existing damaged pipe without excavation and with minimal disruption. There are many benefits to this process including:-
– Up to 75% savings over excavation or dig repair
– Eliminates costly excavations and disruption
– Capable of repairing and curing leaking and open joints
– Accepted by Local Authorities, Loss Adjusters, Surveyors, Civil Engineers and Architects etc
– Achieves permanent structural repair
– Guarantees improved flow characteristics
– Will withstand ground movement far in excess of traditional drainage materials such as salt glaze, clay ware, concrete etc
– Suitable for domestic, industrial, commercial and municipal applications
Our non Dig Technology is our first point of call unless our experience specialists determine otherwise. With traffic in the UK reaching saturation point in many areas, minimizing disruption to the road network is critical. Little wonder that the traveling public and local communities are keen to see repairs carried out efficiently and quickly, with the least impact on their daily lives.
The very real effects of damaged or collapsed sewers can include sewer flooding, pollution, foul odours and public health hazards. These are all situations which need to be rectified as soon as possible, but the sheer logistics of excavating and repairing large sections of sewer can make fixing it a real challenge.